Wednesday, June 11, 2008

wouldn't it be nice if the world was Cadbury
wouldn't it be nice if the world was mine then

I'm supposed to blog abt ystd. Cos I wouldn't want to deprive someone of his entertainment. Tsk.

Anw, baking/cooking session at Shifu's house was fab! Pity we didn't go earlier, the time we spent there seemed to pass too quickly. We spent almost 2hrs (&quite alot of money) shopping for ingredients in the morning, I think more time was used up on our lunch than the cookies heh. Then another 3hrs cooking. I mean, the girls(including Shifu's super nice sis!) cooked, with Shifu popping in to help occasionally. Alvina&Andy just landiao & did nothing, as expected. We KINDA wrecked the kitchen& the whole electricity supply but the food still turned out good. We invented out own super duper ultra triple chocolatey cookie recipe somemore:DDD
They didn't believe we would do it but gosh, was the smell good when we first took it out(:

Our beautiful disaster((:

Frying rice for 7 people, by yours truly. Actually I was practically dying from stress, suddenly everyone gathered in the kitchen to watch -.- But yay, my prowess prevailed!

My darlings who went through thick&thin with me(: Cleanup was supposed to be by the guys, but poor Shifu washed most of the stuff. Then the girls helped with the rest. TSK.

Family photo!

Haha I refuse to post the pic of the horrifying chicken. It's totally oil soup. Not oily soup, but a soup made up of 100% oil. Shudders.

(Beautiful disaster)

Went for Jho's party super late, but at least we took the right bus. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BOY. TREASURE OUR COOKIES(((: Chionged to play tennis but wasn't fast enough to avoid other pple. Haha we were scared of embarrassing our lousy selves in front of pros. But in the end it didn't really matter since everyone just goofed around& had fun tgt. & I discovered a small part of my hidden talent *grins* maybe I really can get lessons from Guniang's cousin now. COUGHS.

The bbq was quieter than I expected, so it was ok. More like mini og outing for the few of us(: Chuns& Grace took over the bbq again, while the lazy me slacked. Grace was rather frightening when her bread addiction kicked in haha. And I got to take a precious precious photo with my #10! I think my jaw almost cramped from smiling so hard:DDD But kept getting teased& bullied by dumbass guys shouting over to #10 that I like him/ pushing me to him in the crowded lift. I think he became quite scared of me ): but still my night was complete hehe. Played one round of bridge by the pool, then sang bday song for Jho. Then he got dunked, of cos(: We quickly left before anything happened to us. I started announcing that I wanted to leave at 8, but ended up leaving with everyone one& a half hrs later -.- ohwells, my family got home later than me so shrugs.

I think that was my last day of playing before CTs. SERIOUS!

Took more than 1hr to declutter just now. Decluttering totally rocks! Rara taught me the magic of it(: So now I feel more ready to hardcore study. Still have the whole of Chem& Bio, half of Math&KI left. It's not a matter of whether I'll pass now, more like how well I'll fail by. It's ok, don't worry for me, I just have a unique study style xP

Shall slp early so that I can be early tmr. For once. (:

The screaming, the spite, the hurt. I hate. ohgod I felt so fking upset the tears just had to come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home